Ada Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)/Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS) Fees Structure;- A fee is the price one pays as remuneration for rights or services. Fees usually allow for overhead, wages, costs, and markup. Traditionally, professionals in the United Kingdom receive a fee in contradistinction to a payment, salary, or wage, and often use guineas rather than pounds as units of account.
Why do we need to pay school fees?
These staff gets paid by the School. Its a source of livelihood for them. In order to maintain & pay the salaries to staff, the Students must pay the fees.
Key requirements to join different programs;-
- Must be a Tanzanian or Non Tanzanian
- Must be Older than 18
- You must hold Primary and Secondary Certificate
- Must be mentally fit
- Must meet the entire requirement as specified under the government of Tanzania or as specified otherwise on similar qualifications.
- Must have a national identity
- Must have a birth certificate
Ada ya chuo / Fees Structure
It should be noted that most of the higher learning institutions fees in Tanzania ranges from 1,000,000 to 3,000,000
There are basic things to consider when looking for a college /university
- The amount they charge for accommodations
- The amount they charge for meals
- The amount they charge for stationery
- The amount they charge for insurance
- The amount they charge for emergencies
- The amount they charge for extra customs
IMPORTANCE OF PAYING SCHOOL FEES
- One is able to be be free to undertake academic matters.
- One is able to do internal and external examinations.
- To ensure a healthy Credit Score.
- To ensure you don’t ruin your reputation.
- To ensure you don’t cause harm the Relationship you and your Child hold.
What happens if school fees are not paid?
If you do not pay your fees at a private school your child can be excluded from the school. You can also be pursued by debt recovery agencies or taken to court if you refuse to pay.